- The student will become familiar with PROLOG.
- The student will become familiar with AI.
- The student will experience with development of AI application using PROLOG.
- Students will implement a small AI system in a team environment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will:
CO1: The student will be familiar with the basic knowledge of PROLOG programming in order to write simple PROLOG programs and explore more sophisticated PROLOG code on their own.
CO2: The student will be familiar with the basic concepts of artificial intelligence.
CO3: The student will be able to use Prolog for developing artificial intelligence applications.
CO4: The student will be able to develop a small AI system in a team according to real-world need.
- Theory of Artificial Intelligence.
- C&C++ (No programmer should start without learning programming inC& C++).
- One Modern Programming language with a large support community .(Maybe Python)
- Mathematics. (statistics, matrices, probability and equations)
- Artificial Intelligence, Ritch & Knight, TMH.
- Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach, Stuart Russel Peter Norvig Pearson.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence & Expert Systems, Patterson, PHI.
- Poole, Computational Intelligence, OUP.
- Logic & Prolog Programming, Saroj Kaushik, New Age International.
- Expert Systems, Giarranto, VIKAS.
- Artificial Intelligence, Russel, Pearson.
- Lecture Series on Artificial Intelligence by Prof. P. Dasgupta, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Hardware and Software requirements
- Computer Systems : 60/30
- RAM : 1 GB
- PROCESSOR : INTEL DUAL CORE 2.0
- HARD DISK : 160 GB