B.Tech Admission Process
B.Tech admission process at Dream Institute of Technology is an extremely hassle-free and engaging process for students and their guardians. In this page, we will share the relevant information for students about the admission process to this institute.
Engineering Courses Offered:
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Duration: 4 years
Affiliation: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT)
Approval: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- (a) Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the‘10+2’Examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Technical Vocational Subject as compulsory subjectswith individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- (b) Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category e.g. SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PWD) in the above three subjects taken together.
- (c) Must have passed English in the ‘10+2’ examination with at least 30% marks.
- (d) The Board of the said Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- (e) The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2020. A candidate should have been born on or before 31.12.2003. There is no upper age limit in appearing in the WBJEE-2020.
- (f) Those who passed ‘10+2’ and qualified in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) or JEE (MAIN) Examination in the current year are eligible for admission.
Accommodation + Food - Rs. 28,200/- (Per Semester)
Accommodation Only - Rs. 10,200/-(Per Semester)
Accommodation + Food - Rs. 30,000/- (Per Semester)
Accommodation Only - Rs. 12,000/-(Per Semester)
Total Course Fee:
Around 3, 70, 000/-
** N.B.: University Charges, Hostel Charges, Transportation & Dress Kit Extra.
**** Tuition Fees may vary from time to time as per Government Notification.