M.Tech Admission Process
Admission process to pursue M.Tech courses at Dream Institute of Technology is a very simple process and subject to University guidelines. The institute admission team guides the interested students and their guardians with relevant information and clarity.
M.Tech Courses Offered:
Power Electronics & Drives (EE)
Micro Electronics & VLSI Design (ECE)
Duration: 2 years
Affiliation: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT)
Approval: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- (a) An Indian citizen with a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent. Equivalence means the candidate should be an Associate Member of a Professional Engineers that are recognized by the Govt. of India for the purpose of admission to higher studies in Engineering. M. Sc. or final year M. Sc. candidates in appropriate branches are also eligible. However, degrees acquired through ant distance education programme are not eligible.
- (b) Reservation for SC / ST/ OBC-A / OBC-B / PWD will be as per the state government rules.
- (c) For M. Tech in Microelectronics & VLSI Design – Eligibility: B.E. / B. Tech in ECE or M.Sc. in Electronics / Physics (with Electronics special) or equivalent & to B.E. / B. Tech in CSE or M.Sc. in Computers Science or equivalent.
- (d) For M. Tech in Power Electronics & Drives – Eligibility: B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- (e) Qualify the Common Entrance Examination through PGET for M. Tech Admission.
Accommodation + Food - Rs. 28,200/- (Per Semester)
Accommodation Only - Rs. 10,200/-(Per Semester)
Accommodation + Food - Rs. 30,000/- (Per Semester)
Accommodation Only - Rs. 12,000/-(Per Semester)
Total Course Fee:
Around 2, 30, 000/-
** N.B.: University Charges, Hostel Charges, Transportation & Dress Kit Extra.
**** Tuition Fees may vary from time to time as per Government Notification.