- How computer system works & its basic principles.
- How to analyze the system performance.
- The current state of art in memory system design.
- How I/O devices are being accessed and its principles.
CO1: The system can understand the operation of electronic logic element, computer system and the organization of a computer system in terms of its main components.
CO2: Be familiar with the basic knowledge of the design of digital logic circuits and apply to computer organization and Architecture
CO3: Understand gegarding different processor architecture, input/output mechanism, design of ALU and RAM.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Fundamentals of elementary formal logic; strategies to compare relative efficiency of algorithms.
- Digital system and computer design
- Morris Mano: Computer System Architecture.
- P Chakraborty: Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Hennessey: Coputer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach
- Stallings William: Computer Organization and Architecture
- Power Supply