|1||Ms. Susmita Sarkar||A.P. (EE)||Advisor|
|2||Mr. Abhishek Saha||Asst. Professor.(ECE), & HOD||Convenor|
|4||Mr. Uttiya Sarkar||Asst. Professor.(HU)||Member, AIIRA|
|5||Mr. Pratik Sarkar||Asst. Professor (EE)||Member, NIRF|
|6||Mr. Arnob Som||Asst. Professor.(ECE)||Member, NAAC|
|7||Mrs. Paramita Kundu Maji||Asst. Professor. (CSE)||Member, NAAC|
|8||Mr. Santosh Das||Asst. Professor. (CSE)||Member, NBA|
|9||Mr. Tanmoy Rakshit||Asst. Professor. (CSE)||Member, NBA|
• To prepare an institutional archive of information
• To avoid replication /duplication of works by using the above archive for filling up all statutory information related to the Institution.
• To take responsibilities of filling up all affiliation / approval related documentation format.
• To prepare Pre-qualifier and Self Appraisal Report (SAR) for NBA program accreditation as instructed by the Higher Authority
• To prepare National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) document.
• To prepare Self Study Report (SSR) of NAAC as instructed by the Higher Authority
• To fill-up ACTE and MAKAUT Extension of Approval / Affiliation (EoA) documents
• To take part in any other accreditation / affiliation work as desired by the Authority from time to time
• To incorporate the relevant stakeholders (Student, Faculty, Staff, Guardian, Alumni etc..) in the entire process in a participatory mode.
• To ensure originality in documentation i.e. it shouldn’t replicate other Institution /University.
• To be responsible for on-line submission and completion of procedures in all above
• To disseminate the information among relevant members and help them prepare prior to the accreditation visit.