|1||Dr Abhijeet Mazumdar||Professor, Member, GB||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Alok Kanti Deb||Professor, EE, IIT, KGP||Convenor|
|3||Dr. Samik Chakraborty||Professor, ECE||Advisor|
|4||Dr. Sangita Chowdhary||Professor, CE||Advisor (Jt.)|
|5||Mr. Uttiya Sarkar||Asst Professor (HU)||Member|
|6||Mr. Amit Ghosh||Asst Professor (ECE)||Member|
The main objective of the Research and Development Cell is to encourage continuing education program (M.Phil, Ph.D., Post –doc)
• To frame a institutional policy for research projects, publications, IPR extended up to product commercialization
• To keep track of announcements of project proposals by various funding agencies (viz. AICTE, UGC, DST, DBT, CSIR etc..).
• The Committee will prepare the action budget plan/ implementation plan of innovation/ incubation centre
• The Committee will set up Research Centre / Centre of Excellence
• The Committee has to initiate Research methodology Program
• To archive all scheme documents (project proposals, accepted proposal, grant-in –aid, annual progress report, data audit, performance audit, statutory audit, utilization certificate, project completion report etc..).
• The Committee will set up an expert team to check the merit of a proposal before final submission to minimize proposal rejection under the guidance of the Principal.
• To support Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator/ Project Coordinator in successful accomplishment of a project proposal.
• The Committee will search for newer ideas and keep a close tandem with syllabus Committee.
• The Committee will be instrumental in hosting any FSD / R&D event in the Institution
• To take full accountability and responsibility of Faculty and Staff Development (FSD).
• To prepare a work-plan / action budget plan for FSD STTP, FDP, workshop, conference, symposium, seminar, Conference)
• The committee will be accountable for self-growth and team growth.
• To circulate the announcement and receive proposal from various departments in time.
• To prepare an annual report on progress in Research and Development in the Institution.
• To be accountable for Institutional revenue generated (IRG) through various grants.
• To take all R&D related issues including the proposals received from university and Regulatory Bodies
• To prepare all proceedings/legal including intellectual property