- To create a fully functional website .
- To develop an e-magazine for our college where we can publish our write-ups.
After Successful completion of the course the students will able to
CO1 Students will able to design web pages for a web site.
CO2 Students will gain knowledge of storing and transforming information through web and create a simple application.
CO4: Students can develop interactive web pages on the internet using PERL.
- Knowledge of Computer Networks
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of C & JAVA programming language
- Knowledge of SQL
- Web Technology: A Developer’s Perspective, N.P. Gopalan and J. Akilandeswari, PHI Learning, Delhi
- Internetworking Technologies, An Engineering Perspective, Rahul Banerjee, PHI Learning, Delhi
- A. Forouzan – “Data Communications and Networking (3rd Ed.) “ – TMH
- S. Tanenbaum – “Computer Networks (4th Ed.)” – Pearson Education/PHI
Hardware and Software requirements
- Computer Systems : 60/30
- RAM : 1 GB
- PROCESSOR : INTEL DUAL CORE 2.0
- HARD DISK : 160 GB
- gcc compiler(Build-In Linux)
- A Web Browser either IE or Firefox.
- XML editor like Xml-spy.
- A data base either Mysql or Oracle.
- JVM (Java Virtual Machine).
- Strawberry Perl is a perl environment for MS Windows