|1||Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mukherjee||Professor (CSE) and HOD, CSE||Convener|
|2||Mr. Pratik Sarkar||Asst. Professor (EE)||Member|
|3||Mr. Abhishek Saha||Asst. Professor (ECE)||Member|
|4||Mr. Santosh Das||Asst. Professor (CSE)||Member|
|5||Dr. N.C. Das||Professor and HOD (ME)||Member|
|6||Mr. Dhritiman Mondal||Asst. Professor (CE)||Member|
|7||Dr. Partha Pratim Kundu||Asst. Professor (PHY)||Member|
|8||Mr. Uttiya Sarkar||Asst. Professor (HU)||Member|
Monitoring and evaluation of
• All academic activities of the Institution.
• University and Regulatory Body (AICTE, UGC) affairs
• Preparation and sending of periodical (monthly/quarterly/annual) reports to the BOG.
• Revision of curriculum, restructuring of course etc.
• Introduction of new course.
• Faculty & Staff Dev. Planning and implementation
• Conduction of institutional events (Conference/Workshop/Symposium/Seminar).
• Matters relating to establishment of new labs for new and existing programs, faculty research etc.
• Matters relating to modernization and strengthening of libraries, Learning Resources (LRs).
• Teaching and Research fund allocation (procurement /maintenance)to various programs.
• Academic/Quality Audit matters.
• Implementation of Institutional Academic/Non-academic reforms.
• Selection of thrust areas in teaching/research and implementation.
• Interaction with industries.