|1||Mr. Sandip Bose||Asst. Professor (CSE)||OIC|
|2||Mr. Prithick Saha||Asst. Professor (ECE)||Assistant OIC|
|3||Ms. Sharmistha Roy||Asst. Professor (ECE)||Member|
|4||Ms. Debolina Roy Choudhury||Asst. Professor (ECE)||Member|
|5||Mr. Sourav Dutta||TA (ECE)||Member|
|6||Mr. Soumajit Shaw||TA (EE)||Member|
• To take all responsibility/ accountability linked to conduction of the examination, evaluation / assessment
• To strictly adhere to the confidentiality norms linked to examination process
• To keep close liaison with University related to conduction of the examination process and validation checking (collecting question papers of all codes in time).
• To take care of all related issues proactively (viz. examination form-fill up, exam fee collection etc)
• To deal completely with matter related to tabulation, paper setting, conduction of examination, invigilation duty, script evaluation and result publication (in house programs)
• To provide examination conduction guideline to all stakeholders (tabulators/invigilators/ paper setters/ evaluators) after getting approval of the higher authority (Head of the Institution)
• To keep close liaison with University regarding publication of the results of affiliated programs
• To focus on Institutional revenue generated (IRG) by hosting external examinations (viz. SSC, Co-cube, TCS test etc..) as directed by the authority from time to time.
• To enforce disciplinary norms as directed by the Authority on violation of any exam related norms/ rules / regulations for all concerned.
• To strictly enforce punctuality (no invigilators can be absent on exam days unless approved and extreme emergency) and commitment (evaluated scripts must be returned by the examiner within deadline)
• To make an introspective assessment of the conducted process for betterment / improvement on the next round