The ability to work effectively and safely in a laboratory environment in the team as well as independently during analysis of the chemical problem.The ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with an understanding of the theory, correct planning and sequence of work.
Ion exchange column
Standard taper point round bottle flask
Digital laboratory balance
Platinized platinum electrode
Saturated calomel electrode.
1. Conductometric titration for determination of the strength of a given HCL solution.
2. pH metric titration for determination of strength of a given HCL solution against a standard hcl solution.
3. Determination of dissolved oxygen present in a given water sample.
4. To determine chloride ion in a given water sample by Argentometric method (using chromate indicator solution)
5. Determination of surface tension and viscosity
6. Thin layer chromatography
7. Ion exchange column for removal of hardness of water
8. Determination of the rate constant of a reaction
9. Determination of cell constant and conductance of solutions
10. Potentiometry – determination of redox potentials and emfs
11. Saponification/acid value of an oil
12. Chemical analysis of a salt
13. Determination of the partition coefficient of a substance between two immiscible liquids
14. Adsorption of acetic acid by charcoal
15. Use of the capillary viscosimeters to the demonstrate of the isoelectric point as the pH of minimum viscosity for gelatin sols and/or coagulation of the white part of egg .