|1||Ms. Susmita Sarkar||AP (EE)||Convener|
|2||Mr. Sanjay Kr. Mukherjee||HOD, CSE||Member|
|3||Mr. Abhishek saha||HOD, ECE||Member|
|4||Mr. Dhritiman Mondal||HOD, CE||Member|
|5||Dr. N.C. Das||HOD, ME||Member|
|6||Mr Pratik Sarkar||HOD, EE||Member|
|7||Dr. Partha Pratim Kundu||HOD, BS & H||Member|
|8||Mr A K Dani||Industry||External Expert|
|9||Dr Alok Kanti Deb||Academia||External Expert|
• To update /prepare appraisal format according to the needs of the Institution from time –to -time
• To update/ prepare the of appraisal format according to the regulatory body guidelines (common)
• To annex vertical-wise / program specific appraisal criterions (different for different category of staffs like admission / examination/ library etc.).
• To identify the appraisal parameters, to select the success criterion or benchmark, to determine the minimal qualifying criterion and determination of promotion / increment / prize / penalty of the performers / under performers.
• To maintain appraisal documents and identify trend through mining information from the appraisal docs.
• To scrutinize the above entire process for the future practice and to review the effectiveness of the appraisal systems
• To measure continuous improvements of Institutional performance through above appraisal systems.